Monday, January 12, 2009

My Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience(1)

Everybody has one, right? So far in my case was when I and my first boyfriend were caught by his friend groping at each other in his room.

That was my most embarrassing moment because that was the very first time that I allowed someone to touch my private areas, and the worst case is his friend as the very witness. I was still very conservative at that time and the thought of someone seeing me doing a lascivious act is beyond my wildest imagination.

I knew from the very moment we entered that small, dark room that I was venturing for the very first time the groin-stimulating world of sexual desires and lust-provoking encounters.

So, what are your most embarrassing sexual experiences?

1 comment:

The Savant Moaners © 2009. Design by :Yanku Templates