Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dirty...

-it never occurred to me to do it 'coz all i know at first is i dont know if it's good or not...
-i remembered 3 years ago seeing it, its not that i hate what i saw,
-the feeling is more on curiosity... so i tried...
-once, twice, thrice and even more...
-feels good, but nevertheless i think it's best to have it with another than doing it myself.
- i stop not knowing that i would make it a habit...an addiction.
-would you react if a female specie loves to do it???
-yes, actually it is MASTURBATION...

4 comments:

  1. Everyone loves to MASTURBATE. The only thing that matters is how our culture, especifically our religion has brainwashed us and made us believe that it is sinful. Masturbation is a way of satisfying oneself and I see no problem with that. Only those people with minds as big as a fish would make a fuss about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but conservatives still consider Masturbation as a taboo, and a mortal sin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i had never d0 this. weLL... reaLLy. i'd rather l0ok f0r a guy wh0 can pLease me. wahahhahhh. but never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started doing this way back when I was a kid. That's why I love Freud very much.

    ReplyDelete

The Savant Moaners © 2009. Design by :Yanku Templates